1. The 2X rotary vane vacuum pump is a basic device used to extract the gas in a specific sealed container to obtain a certain vacuum in the container. Due to the high development of modern science and technology, the application of vacuum pumps has spread to various scientific fields and various enterprise businesses. Units can be used for scientific research, production and teaching of metallurgical, chemical, light industry, petroleum, medical, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing, electrical appliances, vacuum, semiconductors, food, atomic energy, textile and other scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, industrial and mining enterprises. 2. Since the rotary vane vacuum pump is made of ferrous metal and is relatively precise, the entire pump's work is related. Therefore, the rotary vane vacuum pump is not suitable for removing oxygen-rich, toxic and explosive Various gases that attack ferrous metals and chemically act on vacuum oil are not suitable for use as compressors or pumps.If there is a pump with a gas ballast device, a certain amount of condensable gas can be removed., 3. Rotary vane vacuum pump can be used to directly obtain the vacuum operation with the vacuum degree below 10 ~ 3 Torr, and cooperate with other vacuum operations. 4. Rotary vane vacuum pump is generally used in the environment of room temperature not lower than 5 ℃ and relative temperature not higher than 90%.
5. Figure 1 is the schematic diagram of the rotary vane vacuum pump. The rotors 3 and 7 are tangent to the high vacuum outdoor 1 and the low vacuum chamber 6. The rotors 3 and 7 rotate in the direction of the arrow, which drives the rotating blades in the rotor slot to rotate. The effect of spring 9 and centrifugal force, the outer end of the rotor slides against the inner surface of the high and low vacuum chamber, sliding the moon-shaped space formed by the rotor and the high and low vacuum chamber from the inlet nozzle 2 to the exhaust valve 5 and from the exhaust pipe 4 to The exhaust valves 10 are separated from each other to form two or three volumes, and the periodic size changes. When the rotary vane vacuum pump position continues to rotate as shown in the figure, the A and C volumes gradually increase, and the gas being pumped by the volume The intake nozzle enters the pump, at the same time, the volume of B and D gradually decreases and the pressure increases. Then, the exhaust valves 5 and 10 are opened, and the gas is discharged out of the vacuum chamber. The gas passes through the oil surface and is discharged into the atmosphere because the oil is flooded. The exhaust valve is used to prevent the gas from returning to the vacuum chamber.When the pumping pressure is high, the valves in the high and low vacuum chambers are exhausted, which is equivalent to a single-stage pump. When the vacuum is high, all the gas enters the vacuum chamber and is discharged by the exhaust valve 10. Enter the two-stage pump to work. For example, when the gas to be pumped contains high vapor, when the gas is compressed and the partial pressure of the vapor exceeds the saturation pressure of the vapor at the temperature inside the pump, the vapor is compressed into a liquid at this time, and the rotary vane vacuum pump Can not be discharged, but mixed in vacuum oil, which greatly reduces the performance of the pump.If a certain amount of air is added, when the steam is compressed, its partial pressure is lower than the saturation pressure of the pump temperature, then the steam can be discharged out of the pump before it becomes a liquid. Therefore, this series of pumps above 2X-4 They are equipped with aeration valve 11 which can put a certain amount of gas.
(Figure 1) Schedule
High vacuum outdoor
Through the trachea
Low vacuum chamber
6. The shape and structure of various 2X series vacuum pumps are basically the same. The pump is driven by the motor to the rotor through a V-belt. The motor and pump are fixed to the chassis with screw clamps. 2X rotary vane vacuum pump consists of pump body, high rotor, low rotor, front plate, rear plate, high rotor, low rotor, exhaust valve, exhaust hood, sight glass and other components. See Figure 2 and Figure 3.
A middle partition is pressed into the 2X rotary vane vacuum pump body, and the vacuum pump housing is divided into high and low vacuum chambers, each of which has an exhaust valve, and the high vacuum chamber exhaust is communicated with the low vacuum gas phase. The front end of the high rotor extends out of the front shaft; the rear end extends out of the rear shaft. The front shaft is supported by the bearing of the front plate and extends out of the front plate through the oil-sealed chamber: the rear shaft is supported by the bearing on the middle partition. And into the low vacuum chamber, the low vacuum chamber rotor is mounted on the rear shaft, so the high and low rotors are driven by the front shaft. The high and low rotors have opposite slots, and the "T" shaped rotating blades are supported by the spring and installed in the slots. The 2X rotary vane vacuum pump has a filter at the air inlet and an oil retaining net at the exhaust. There is an air inlet valve on the left side of the sight glass and an oil drain plug below.
7. 2X Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumping Process: See Figure 2. The gas enters the high vacuum chamber from the air inlet. At first, the pressure is high. The high and low vacuum chambers are filled with the atmosphere. Both exhaust valves are opened for exhaust.As the pumping progresses, the air pressure decreases (ie, the degree of vacuum increases). The pressure in the high vacuum chamber is not enough to open the exhaust valve. The gas enters the low vacuum chamber through the middle partition. The low vacuum chamber enters a certain amount of oil, which helps to open the exhaust valve, and the gas is discharged.The exhaust gas is mixed with oil particles, which are filtered by the oil retaining net to separate the oil. Only the gas is discharged outside the pump. The gas path is shown in Figure 2. 8. The oil in the oil-sealed chamber of the 2X rotary vane vacuum pump is supplied by the oil pool A through the hole on the front plate.The oil in the low vacuum chamber is supplied from the oil pool A through the hole on the rear plate.The oil in the high vacuum chamber is circulated through the holes in the middle partition.The sealing of the front and rear covers of the 2X rotary vane vacuum pump is sealed by the oil pool B in the upper part of the pump body flowing into the oil tank through the hole in the end face chamber of the pump body.
2X rotary vane vacuum pump Note: (1) The vacuum degree refers to the residual gas pressure in the pumped container. The partial pressure is the factory standard of our factory, and the total pressure is the auxiliary standard. The total pressure, but the M.M. meter can only measure the partial pressure of the permanent gas, so the values in the two tables have a certain difference. (2) The pumping speed is calculated based on the geometric dimensions. At atmospheric pressure j, the actual pumping speed basically matches the geometric pumping speed. At various pressures, the pumping speed decreases to a certain extent. . (3) Temperature rise refers to the difference between the temperature of the oil at the exhaust valve and the room temperature after the pump temperature stabilizes. (4) Model of 2X rotary vane vacuum pump : 2K-1, 2 stands for two-stage pump, K represents rotary vane vacuum pump , and the number after a horizontal line represents the pumping speed per second.
After unpacking, carefully remove the rotary vane vacuum pump body, spare accessories and instructions and keep it for future use. Remove the filler and wipe off the dust and dirt on the surface of the pump. Inventory by packing list. Rotary vane vacuum pumps are installed in rooms with clean environment, good ventilation, and sufficient light to meet the requirements of Article 4. According to the use situation, the pump should be installed in a certain ample space to facilitate operation and maintenance. See the dimensions of the pump. Rotary vane vacuum pump can be placed on solid and flat ground without special foundation. If you need to fix it, you can add additional screws and foundation to fix it. See the size of foundation screw. If the rotary vane vacuum pump is used near precision instruments, consideration should be given to adding anti-vibration devices. Connect the pumped container with a vacuum hose or flange to the rotary vane vacuum pump . If the flange is connected, the flange should have a rubber ring groove. The form and size are shown in Figure 50. The diameter of the air inlet should be short, and the number of joints should be short, otherwise the pumping speed will be affected, and the leakage of air from the pipes and joints should be small. The amount of gas in the pumped container should be compatible with the pumping speed of the pump . The relationship between the pumping speed of the rotary vane vacuum pump is shown in Figure 4. It is recommended to install a vacuum valve between the pump and the pumped container to control the gas flow. For the pump, it is recommended to install a bleed valve (or solenoid valve) to deflate the pump when stopping, to prevent oil return and easy start. Connect the power supply according to the voltage and wiring shown on the motor label, and it is recommended to use a safety device to avoid overload. The direction of rotation of the motor should be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the pump. Remove the exhaust plug and install the exhaust hood, or remove the sleeve on the exhaust nozzle. The rotary vane vacuum pump needs to be connected to the water source by the cooler. If the pump must be used to remove toxic and corrosive ferrous metals, gases that change chemically to vacuum oil, and gases that exceed normal temperature and dust, install neutralization, cooling, filtration, etc. on the air inlet pipe. The device is used together, otherwise the performance and life of the rotary vane vacuum pump will be affected. When extracting harmful gas to the human body, the corresponding pipeline shall be installed, and the exhaust gas shall be led to the outdoor and away from the work area for treatment.
Note: Care should be taken during installation to prevent iron filings, dirt, dust, etc. from falling into the pump
1. Precautions for rotary vane vacuum pump operation: (1) Intermittent start 1-2 times, observe whether there are abnormal noises and special vibrations during operation, and continue operation without problems. (2) Pay attention that the oil level should be between the two oil mark lines of the sight glass. A large amount of oil will cause difficult phenomena such as starting difficulties, oil return, and fuel injection, and a small amount will affect the vacuum. When the amount of oil is insufficient, refuel through the filler hole. Note that the oil level of the pump that has been stopped for a long period of time must be lowered. The oil level will only rise after the pump has been running continuously for several revolutions. (3) Open the cooling water. (4) Open the valve on the air inlet of the pump. The size of the opening depends on the specific situation.
2. For the first installation of the rotary vane vacuum pump , a test run should be performed first. At this time, the pump should have no improper installation vibration and no special impact sound, the motor should not be overloaded, and the oil temperature and ultimate vacuum should meet the technical specifications.
3. When stopping the rotary vane vacuum pump , the valve on the air inlet should be closed first. Those who are equipped with a bleed valve should deflate the pump, then cut off the power supply, and then stop the water source.
4. Notes on the use of rotary vane vacuum pumps : (1) Always pay attention to the oil level. (2) Slowly open the valve after the pump starts. (3) Always pay attention to whether the pump is operating normally, whether there are special sounds, and whether the motor is overloaded. (4) Pay attention to whether the cooling water is interrupted. (5) Note that the temperature rise of the pump does not exceed 40 ℃ (6) If the temperature of the rotary vane vacuum pump drops below 5 ° C after stopping, the cold water in the pump must be removed.
1. In addition to paying attention to item 15 in the work of rotary vane vacuum pump , the following matters must be paid attention to: (1) Rotary vane vacuum pumps must always be kept clean, and no other objects should be placed on the pumps. (2) Pay attention to whether the belt tension is appropriate, and adjust it once every six months. (3) Whether the pipe joint is leaking, and eliminate it in time. 2. After the rotary vane vacuum pump is continuously operated for three months to half a year, the oil should be changed once. In areas with high humidity, the pumps that work in the wet season, or are contaminated by the pumped gas, should be shortened according to the actual situation time.
The oil change matters are as follows:
(1) Remove the vacuum pump from the rotary vane vacuum pump , raise one end of the chassis motor, open the drain plug to drain the oil, turn the vacuum pump and cover the exhaust port, so that all the dirty oil in the cavity is discharged from the drain port, and then Add 100-500ml of new oil to the gas port and continuously rotate for more than 5-10 revolutions, and clean the inside. Follow this operation 3-5 times. After the special dirty oil is cleared, install the oil drain plug and place the pump flat. Add new oil to the air inlet and the filler hole, and the oil change is complete. (2) It is not suitable to start the motor for a long time when changing the oil, so as not to make the exhaust valve plate jump too much and fatigue. (3) Non-removable cleaning of the pump with kerosene, gasoline, or alcohol is strictly prohibited.
3. If the rotary vane vacuum pump takes a long time, remove the exhaust hood and put on the exhaust plug, close the air inlet, and drain the accumulated water.
General troubleshooting of rotary vane vacuum pump : 1. The vacuum degree of rotary vane vacuum pump is not high: (1) Pump temperature is too high: (2) If the temperature of the pumped gas is high, the gas should be cooled before entering the rotary vane vacuum pump . B. If it is worn in the hard object tank, it should be repaired and replaced. (3) If the cooling water of the pump is insufficient, open or increase the cooling water. D. If the assembly is improper and causes single-sided wear, check and reinstall. (4) If the oil level is too low and does not reach the oil line of the sight glass, add enough oil. (5) The aeration valve is not closed and leaks tightly. (6) The oil quality has deteriorated. Replace with new oil. (7) Rotary vane vacuum pumps often leak air due to poor oil seals on the end faces of the pump. At this time, open the exhaust cover and check whether the oil pool at B is short of oil. Full oil. (8) The rotor spring is broken and should be removed and replaced. (9) The valve disc is damaged and should be replaced. (10) The sealing ring in the oil seal on the front plate is damaged or the rubber is deteriorated and should be replaced. (11) Rotary vane vacuum pumps have a long service life, large wear and large gaps. Damaged parts should be repaired or replaced. (12) The filter at the air intake is blocked, remove it for cleaning.
2. Overload operation of rotary vane vacuum pump motor: (1) The temperature of the rotary vane vacuum pump is too high, and it shall be treated according to Article 20 (1) (1). (2) One-sided wear caused by inhalation of iron filings or other mechanical substances should be repaired or replaced. (3) Improper assembly, which causes single-sided wear or biting, should be repaired and reassembled.
3. Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Others: (1) The shaft end is leaking oil, the seal ring is worn or the assembly is incorrect, it should be replaced or reinstalled. (2) Fuel injection when driving. The oil level is too high. Excess oil should be released or the oil retaining devices are damaged. They should be readjusted or repaired. (3) The end surface is leaking oil. Because the front and rear end surfaces are uneven and the end plate is not tightened, the end surface should be flattened and tightened.
1. Remove the rotary vane vacuum pump from the vacuum system, remove the low-vacuum end (see Figure 3) before draining the oil, remove the back-end plate, then take the low-vacuum rotor and key, and then remove the front-end plate and remove the vacuum rotor Remove the sight glass, exhaust valve, and exhaust cover, and clean all parts thoroughly with gasoline or alcohol. When disassembling, pay attention to the tightness of the position, direction and combination of each part. The removed parts should be placed separately. Inspect all parts to see if there is any abrasion, fraying, breakage, etc., and repair or replace as appropriate. Pay particular attention to the large degree of scratches on the front and rear plates, which indicates that the rotor is not perpendicular to the middle partition plate during assembly, and the positioning pins should be adjusted. If it is too serious, it should be repaired or replaced. Rotary vane vacuum pump check the gap: Put the high rotor into the high vacuum chamber, the low rotor into the low vacuum chamber, check the gap with a knife edge ruler and thickness gauge, and the gaps at both ends should be basically equal. 2. Wash and dry before assembly. Assemble according to Figure 4. First install the high vacuum end, lift the spring blade into the high rotor, then put it into the high vacuum chamber, install the front plate, and then install the positioning. Dowels and evenly tighten the screws. After assembly, the rotation should be flexible, easy and uniform. Then install the low-vacuum rotor and the rear end cover. The groove of the low-turn rotor should face the rear end plate. Reinstall the exhaust valve, the exhaust valve disc should be seated against the valve plate, and then install other parts. 3. Pay attention when assembling. All the rotating parts should be marked with vacuum oil first, and cleanliness should be avoided. Iron filings, sand, dust, etc. must not fall into the pump. The positioning pins should make good contact. Unevenness and no block. After the assembly is completed, refuel from the air inlet and the filler hole respectively. Install the rotary vane vacuum pump at the horizontal line of the sight glass, and then test drive.